Last Updated 6/6/2017
Perennials and Sutherland LLC take the privacy of personal information seriously. This Privacy Statement applies to all users (“you” or “your”) of Perennials and Sutherland LLC websites, computer or mobile applications (collectively, and together with any updates thereto, the “Products”).
This Privacy Statement explains how Perennials and Sutherland LLC collects and treats information we collect about you when you visit, access or otherwise use the Products. Your access and use of the Products may be accompanied by additional terms related to privacy and our collection and use of your personal information. By accessing and using the Products, you agree to such additional terms and the terms of this Privacy Statement, as may be revised by us from time to time in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement, you must immediately cease use of the Products.
- Information We Collect.
- Information You Provide. As part of registering with or otherwise accessing and using the Products, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, phone number, and mailing address (and together with any other personal information you voluntarily provide, collectively, “Personal Information”). You may choose not to provide Personal Information, but some features of the Products may be unavailable.
- Information Collected Automatically. In addition to the Personal Information you provide, Perennials and Sutherland LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents may collect and use diagnostic, technical, and other usage information related to your use of the Products (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information collected may include, without limitation, device information such as IP address, device ID, operating system, browser, and geo-location for any device you use to access the Products, and usage information such as clicks, interactions, pages or screens viewed, requests made, and features used.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies. Like most companies, Perennials and Sutherland LLC collects information through cookies and related technologies. When you use our Products, cookies and related technologies, including web beacons, may collect information such as whether you have used the Products before, which pages you have chosen to visit, what search terms you entered, your IP address, your browser type and language, the date and time you access our Products and the website from which you linked to our Products. You may also be able to save preferences for our Products if you have cookies enabled, which may expedite your use of our Products if you visit or otherwise use them frequently. If you disable cookies or related functions, certain features of our Products may not be accessible to you or may not function optimally. Please see our Cookie Notice and Disclosure page for more information and, where applicable, instructions on how to disable certain of these functions if you wish to do so.
- Perennials and Sutherland LLC reserves the right to update and modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Those changes will go into effect on the Last Updated Date shown in the revised Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use the Sites, you are agreeing to the revised Terms and Conditions. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use our Sites.
- Do Not Track. Because of uncertainty in the industry surrounding the use of “do not track” signals that may be transmitted by some web browsers, at this time Perennials and Sutherland LLC does not take action in response to these signals.
- Sharing and Transfer of Information. Except as described below and as otherwise necessary to perform the activities described in Section 2 of this Privacy Statement, Perennials and Sutherland LLC will not share the Personal Information that you provide to us with any third parties.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or legal process or in connection with legal requests by law enforcement or government officials. We also may disclose Personal Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is urgently required to prevent harm to persons or property or in connection with investigations of fraud or suspected illegal activity.
- Business Transactions Affecting Perennials and Sutherland LLC. We may transfer any Personal Information in the event of a sale, merger, acquisition or other transfer of all or any portion of our business or assets.
- Security and Protection. Perennials and Sutherland LLC uses reasonable measures to protect the Personal Information we collect, but no online transmission of data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, you accept and assume the inherent risks of online communication, including without limitation the risks of interception, unauthorized access, data loss or corruption, or viruses and other harmful programs.
- You grant to Perennials and Sutherland LLC and its designees a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, unrestricted, sublicenseable right to use, market and promote your User Content in any manner or media now known or later developed, for any purpose, including without limitation the rights to reproduce, display, publish, perform, translate, transmit, broadcast, modify, adapt, alter, distribute, present, commercialize, create derivative works from your User Content, and exercise all intellectual property and other rights with respect to your User Content, without any compensation or notice to you or any approval from you, with or without your name (whether your legal name or your user name on the applicable platform), including, without limitation, in advertising and promotion of Perennials and Sutherland LLC and its products and/or services. Without limiting the foregoing, you represent that you have all consents and licenses necessary to use and to authorize Perennials and Sutherland LLC and our designees to use your User Content in the manner permitted in the Terms and Conditions.
- You represent and warrant to Perennials and Sutherland LLC as follows: that your User Content is your own original work and that you have the right to grant the rights and permissions set forth in the Terms; you have obtained all necessary licenses and permissions from all applicable third parties required for the submission of the User Content and use as permitted in the Terms; you will comply with all FTC disclosure requirements and guidelines relating to your User Content; the posting and/or display and/or other permitted use of your User Content by Perennials and Sutherland LLC or those deriving rights through Perennials and Sutherland LLC will not violate any provision of any applicable law or regulation, or in any way infringe or violate rights of any third parties, including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights; you waive any and all moral rights that exist in your User Content and any derivative works made therefrom.
- You agree that your User Content created, submitted or otherwise made available by you to Perennials and Sutherland LLC or for Perennials and Sutherland LLC will not: be abusive, threatening or harassing towards others; include any infringing, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, offensive, or illegal content (including without limitation content which violates another person’s right of privacy); include commercial or political solicitations or messages; include any content designed to injure people or property (including without limitation viruses); impersonate others or be misleading as to your identity, the source of your User Content; suggest that you or your User Content is sponsored or endorsed by Perennials and Sutherland LLC (unless it is); otherwise violate the Terms and Conditions.
- Third Party Links and Services. The Products may contain links or references to other applications or websites that may not be owned or operated by Perennials and Sutherland LLC or any of its affiliates. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other applications or websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each application that you use and website that you visit.
- Corrections or Changes to Your Personal Information. You may correct or change the Personal Information you have supplied us with by returning to the page where you provided the information and/or logging in on the registration page.
- Children’s Privacy. Perennials and Sutherland LLC Products are not directed to children under the age of 13 and Perennials and Sutherland LLC does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we are notified that such information has been collected on our Products we will delete it from our records.
- Consent to International Transfer. The Personal Information collected through our Products or otherwise provided by you may be sent to the United States or to any other country in which Perennials and Sutherland LLC or its business associates conducts business, and such information may also be processed or stored in such countries for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. By using our Products and submitting your information to us, you consent to the transmission of your information outside your own country, including any member states of the European Union, and including transfers to and storage within the United States.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement may be updated at any time in our sole discretion without notice to you to reflect changes in our business practices. Revision dates are indicated at the top of this document, and we will always provide the current version on our website. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to stay informed of how we are protecting your Personal Information. Your continued use of the Products after any change to this Privacy Statement constitutes your agreement to the new or changed terms.
- Copyright Infringement. Perennials and Sutherland LLC respects the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our Sites without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our designated copyright agent by mail to:
Copyright Agent c/o Perennials and Sutherland LLC
1600 Viceroy, Suite 500
Dallas, TX 75235
This contact is only for suspected copyright infringement.
- Contacting Us. If you would like to contact Perennials and Sutherland LLC for any reason regarding this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact us as follows:
Perennials and Sutherland LLC.
1600 Viceroy Dr. Suite 500
Dallas, Texas 75235